- San Francisco Bay area based firm | Support the global team
- Full time, Exempt Employee
Safetrust is a provider of digital credentials within mobility and IoT, with offices in the United States, Vietnam, and Australia. Safetrust provides solutions that combine software and hardware, that allows customers to access their buildings, log onto their computers, sign and encrypt data and access web based resources securely, by using their mobile device or wearable. Safetrust products are shipped to customers and supported, either directly, as is the case with some Fortune 200 companies or through a Channel Partner Program.
About the Role
The role of the Customer Support and Operations Specialist is to assist Safetrust customers with technical problems that may arise from the deployment or use of our products. Major responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. You will be trained in the use of our products, but your initiative will be key.
A portion of the role will also include assisting with operational aspects of the company (fulfillment of customer orders, and other duties as required).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- As we grow, assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
- Order fulfillment
- Vendor management
- Assist with boxing, shipping and be able to lift 35lbs
- May be required to do light travel and deliveries in own vehicle
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent organization skills, and the ability to keep track of multiple tasks and goals
- Experience in a similar production support role is preferred, but not essential.
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Experience in Customer Support
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM (Customer Resource Management) systems work
- Familiarity with the physical access control industry (card readers, access cards, etc.)
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Your application will be assessed within 5 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.