Safetrust delivers a touchless access experience that modernizes the new workplace to be secure, integrated and convenient. Using virtual credentials stored in mobile phones or wearables, Safetrust enables employees to move seamlessly through secured doors, elevators, turnstiles and more. Safetrust eliminates the need to replace access readers by leveraging existing infrastructure, providing a fast, cost-effective, and convenient upgrade path to touchless virtual credentials. Safetrust has offices in the United States, Vietnam, and Australia
About the role
The regional sales manager/director is responsible for sales growth in the region by engaging and developing the reseller channel, specifier community, and new large and strategic end-user opportunities. The position will work seamlessly with the company’s Chief Revenue Officer and Channel and Business Development Vice Presidents. The ideal candidate is a strategic, highly collaborative and organized self-starter and excels in a fast-paced work environment with next-generation products and solutions going through rapid changes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed sales and new account goals for the region through the engagement of Resellers, Consultant/Specifiers, and End Users
- Represent Safetrust at industry, partner and channel events
- Partner with marketing to promote Safetrust in the region and evangelize the Safetrust value proposition
- Develop the reseller channel, and onboard new enterprise-class resellers in the region
- Provide channel sales training and support to regional and national resellers at the branch level
- Participate in the company’s sales campaigns and prospecting of large F-1000 and strategic end-users to deliver new opportunities to the pipeline
- Deliver compelling presentations and education to the Specifier/Consultant community that drive Safetrust’s products into project specifications, RFPs and RFIs.
- Contribute to the company’s sales processes, creation of sales tools, and offer areas for improvements
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of solutions sales experience with a track record of success in the security industry. Sales management experience a plus.
- Key industry relationships that can be leveraged to develop new F-1000 End-User sales opportunities
- Demonstrated success in Channel development and management
- Strong background working with Specifiers and End-Users
- Excellent strategic sales, technical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong pipeline development and forecasting skills
- Excellent organization skills, and the ability to keep track of multiple tasks and goals
- Strong proficiency in utilizing a CRM for account management and forecasting
Ideal candidates will also:
- Have previous experience in the physical security industry and with integrated access control systems, identity management, mobile credentials, access readers
- Reside in a major Northeast/Eastern US market
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Your application will be assessed within 5 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.